Cheap but fun private trackday - Sat 15th Sept

corradoboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis, you're more than welcome. Details of how to pay the deposit is on the Scoobynet link in Post #1, or pay in full on the day.

RR, feel free to come along for piccy's. Spectating for the day is just a fiver, and there's a BBQ lit most of the day for some chit-chat.

What is trackside access like for photos?

Last time i was there (skoda forum trackday) i had no problem with trackside access.

I have a hi-vis vest and am sensible where i stand. (i spend most weekends out on rally stages)

RR if you go could you please take some action pics of my subaru legacy estate, id be very grateful.

I'll be taking photos of every car out on the track, they will all be high res as well, i'll post a few on here at the end of the day for people to view, if anyone wants photos, i put photos of each car on cd's, the rally boys happily pay

I'm hoping to get a website up and running shortly, i can post a linc to my photobucket account once i get my recent rally photos uploaded to it.

I'm out on rallies most weekends, its just luck that i'm free on Saturday, and that its my weekend off work, so i'm able to come along to Blyton. I also try to take static pics as well if at all possible.

I'll get the linc posted in the next couple of days.