Cheap but fun private trackday - Sat 15th Sept

corradoboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics, and thanks for coming. I hope you enjoyed it. More pics arriving HERE all the time.

Hopefully the next one will be around April sometime and I hope we can attract a few more Skoda's. My little Furby monstered some of the more powerful cars there :D I had some fun with a mate who drives a Honda Integra which has been supercharged and he said he had lots of trouble challenging me.

Chatted to blackninja (I think) for a while after he set his brakes on fire :D I tried to catch up with RapidRapid all day long but was run ragged keeping the track safe as well as taking out some teenagers to drive my Furby, so sorry I didn't get chance to say hello. I also chatted to GCX123456 ???? briefly as he came along to see what all the fuss was about.

Another brilliantly successful day, and I now feel ready to organise more, so please do come.

On a sad note, the end of the day was marred by the news of the tragic loss of a true driving hero.

mcrae.jpg

RIP Colin, his son, and the others involved.

Sympathies to all the families involved.

Going through all 800+ pics i took through the day, will post some over the next few days.

Really looking forward to coming along to the next 1, i'll try and drag a few 'Old Skool' Skoda owners over.

A couple of vids HERE , although you have to turn your monitor sideways ! Note the white Scoob I am in front of (because I passed him) in the first, by the second I'd let him through to see how I faired chasing and in the third you may note I am in front again :D He has over

Only one of my Furby :( If you have any more then I'll take a disc but please fill it up with a random selection of all the cars there. Will post a link to your gallery over on Scoobynet to see if anyone else wants one.

Again, apologies for not coming to say hello. I tried, but was run ragged keeping things safe and fun :D

I've got quite a few of the Furby, shame there wasn't more Skodas there.

I'll definately come along to the next 1, and i'll try and get a few 'old skool' Skoda's to come along.

I would have come along and said hello myself, but the action was non stop, and i was shattered when i left.

gcx123456 lol

how difficult can 3 letters & 5 numbers be?

corriander boy!!!!

yes it was me that popped by late on.

we've been working on the 1965 octy again this weekend,

so it's actually got a driveable clutch now!

I'm originally from Scunny & I go to Blyton regularly for the ice cream,

yet I'd never been to the track before .

I'll keep a look out for your future dates.

cheers .. Darren

• 3 weeks later...

due To Hard Drive Failure On My Laptop I May Have Lost All My Photos From Blyton Plus Loads Of Others, I Had Just Started Backing Everything Up When It Died. Not A Happy Chappy