100,000 miles has taken its toll on both front seats in my Felicia, particularly the drivers side. They have sagged and aren't particularly comfy any more. I would like to replace them but I'm on a very tight budget. Some decent second hand ones from a breakers would do the job and I'm not that bothered about them matching the back seats. Does anybody know what makes and models of car would have seats that would fit in the Felicia, preferably newer models that are going to be nice and comfy. Does any body have any experience of fitting non standard seats from other makes and models?

Thanks, Rhys

I don't have any experience of swapping over from other makes - thought if you find another felicia, you will find they swap over very easily. I have done this once or twice.

An older polo or golf may fit, though I am not sure (they use similar interior parts to the Felicia). Just remember to swap the parts for the belts no matter which you get - though Felicia seats will be the same