Mr Lucky......

NitroNI

So, hello again. Erm.... where do I start? Well let me first of all direct you to this post, where I describe my brand new (49 miles on the clock) Fabia vRS Special Edition gettin wrtitten off:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/fabia/value-written-off-fabia-vrs-special-edition/85656/

Then may I direct you to this thread, there my mate describes writing off his Octy, 2 weeks later:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/octavia/my-octy-written-off/86834/

Then may I show you pictures of my new Fabia vRS Special Edition the day after my mate writes off his Octy (someone drove into the back of me whilst sitting at a roundabout):

Anyone think I should stay off the road?

Ps: Its hilarious - What car does the Accident repair garage supply as a courtesy car??? Yes, you guessed right..... A Skoda Fabia.

16353.attach

16354.attach

Ps: Its hilarious - What car does the Accident repair garage supply as a courtesy car??? Yes, you guessed right..... A Skoda Fabia.

Please tell me it's in Flamenco Red... I so need some spares from a write off...

:rofl:

Tell me bout it!

No, It was another 'mate' driving my car lol!

Have your mates had driving lessons ? :D

Have you for that matter ? ;)

I think you must have pi**ed on someone 'up there' 's chips or something for the luck you're having :thumbdwn:

Your mate certainly made certain the first one was written off :eek:

But, by the look of the above pics, I think you need to try a bit harder with this one :P

Anyway, hope you get it all sorted :thumbup:

Steve

Bad luck with the accident, bet your friend feel bad too. Glad to see you were both ok though.

A friend of mine had a very similar accident as you but he was on a bike so did not get off so lightly unfortunately (though he is still alive). He was overtaking a tractor with trailor that turned right as he was overtaking. The lights on the trailer were also not working. He is now claiming off the tractor insurance for the bike damage and damage to himself. Due to the lights not working it was considered to be wholey the fault of tractor driver. Also as far as I am aware the police were looking to prosecute the tractor driver for undue care and attention and also for not having the correct lights working etc.

So there may be a glimmer of hope there for you.