Whiteline ARB (22mm adjustable) for any octavia mk1

duke of hazzard

OK guys some have arrived but out of a forecast 20 just 3 have turned up. So really I think at present it's best to conclude it's pretty impossible to run a group buy when I can't get the stock. if the situation changes you'll be the first to know. for now though first come first served. really sorry about this but as the saying goes "it's not my fault!"

OK guys some have arrived but out of a forecast 20 just 3 have turned up. So really I think at present it's best to conclude it's pretty impossible to run a group buy when I can't get the stock. if the situation changes you'll be the first to know. for now though first come first served. really sorry about this but as the saying goes "it's not my fault!"

Oh well never mind!

I have just ordered mine anyway :D

P.s If you do get stock and do a group buy do I still get @ group buy price?

if we can get say 10 more bars by the end of Sept and get them sold them I will make it retrospective to the 2 that ordered (1 more sale arrived direct via the site).

fingers crossed.

Nice one :thumbup:

Andy!

if we can get say 10 more bars by the end of Sept and get them sold them I will make it retrospective to the 2 that ordered (1 more sale arrived direct via the site).

fingers crossed.

How many orders is that altogether now?

Is there a guaranteed delivery time for orders?

What's happening with this? There are 12 people on the list and yet only 2 have placed orders?

Group buy organiser or supplier please PM me with details.

Also it's not good when the supplier posts...the info should come through the organiser.

How many orders is that altogether now?

Is there a guaranteed delivery time for orders?

What's happening with this? There are 12 people on the list and yet only 2 have placed orders?

Group buy organiser or supplier please PM me with details.

Also it's not good when the supplier posts...the info should come through the organiser.

Please can group buy organiser PM with th details I have asked for.

Please do this ASAP or I will close this thread.

Thanks.

As I've had no response from either the organiser or supplier, I'm closing this group buy.

From what I've been told, there wasn't enough stock through to get the buy off the ground.

Of course, people can still buy individually.

My main convern however is not letting members get into a situation where, they are waiting for delivery and have paid money.

Been there...done that...and I'm not wanting to sort out the mess from another unofficial group buy.