what am I doing wrong?

Tink82

I need some help...

My cars been for sale for nearly 2 weeks with little interest...any ideas what im doing wrong or has the demand for these gone down?

The car is an 04, silver, 49,000 miles, mint condition, FSH, dealer warranty etc etc - i advertised it for

I'm still looking for my vRS, but really wanting a Black one, otherwise I'd have considered yours Tink.

Hope you get a buyer soon!!!

BTW Out of interest which part of the Country do you live in???

Cheers

MarkT.

Really love my vRS but am seriously considering selling it due to change of career, meaning that my trip to/from work is a walk/jog/bike ride.

So, its a 54 Sept 04 black Fab RS, full Skoda service history, 16,500 miles and absolutely mint condition (interior/seats are still showroom having hardly used it in 3 years - see mileage).

Bodywork has been given the 'Diamondbrite' treatment twice since new, no scratches or dents. The alloys are perfect, NO kerbing. It really is a fine example.

I have not dipped my foot into the 'sellers pool' yet so haven't a scooby what it should be worth.

If I decide to sell it will be very soon, so eyes peeled.

I'm pretty much the same as you VRSprint, where I'm about 99% sure that I'll get a vRS, but really all depends on finding one in my area for the right sort of price!!!

MarkT.