......except petrol / diesel, oil, coolant, tyres, air in the tyres, wheel nuts etc (sorry i was being pedantic!!!!!) lol :thumbup: :P

:rofl: :rofl: ok, lets see how you can remove the air from the tyres on a polo and put it in a felicia then:rolleyes:

We have 2 MkIIs but I like the Mk I's as well, they're more old school Skoda looking. At first glance a Mk II can be confused with an old Octavia. A Mk I with body coloured bumpers would be best of all, imo.

I don't mind the Roomster/new Fabia look but it is a complete departure from the squatter, sharper edged, slightly art deco features of the old Fabia that was begun with the face lift Felicia. The Roomy style is more global, less Czech. Skoda should have taken their design cues from their own older models, not Fiat, Suzuki, etc.

We have 2 MkIIs but I like the Mk I's as well, they're more old school Skoda looking. At first glance a Mk II can be confused with an old Octavia. A Mk I with body coloured bumpers would be best of all, imo.

I don't mind the Roomster/new Fabia look but it is a complete departure from the squatter, sharper edged, slightly art deco features of the old Fabia that was begun with the face lift Felicia. The Roomy style is more global, less Czech. Skoda should have taken their design cues from their own older models, not Fiat, Suzuki, etc.

Yes I agree with most of that - its a shame the way some of the styling has gone. It has been lead that way by safety though - you can't be hitting pedestrians with flat edges anymore (not that it would make much difference if you did hit someone with a car!)

I think its the likes of peugeot and fiat that started silly looking fronts of cars - big head lights, and long tail lights down the sides at the back of the car. Nevermind, car design has to go somewhere - which makes our cars look cooler if you ask me!

I think its the likes of peugeot and fiat that started silly looking fronts of cars

As long as Skoda doesn't follow the silly trend of Peugeot and Renault and start fitting a bonnet badge that in these two cases will soon be as large as the bonnet.

I like the Mk I's as well, they're more old school Skoda looking. At first glance a Mk II can be confused with an old Octavia.

Don't forget old school Skodas all had grills ;) only from the mid 60's did the grill start to disappear.

As for me, i am old school and prefer a grill and i'm very happy if my Feli looks like an Octavia from the front, shame it didn't from the side,

hmmm, perhaps i'm driving the wrong car. :D