BRISKODA Rear vinyl lettering

I popped in to see the very nice chaps at Assignments in Ligh****er, to see whether they could assist in spreading the word of the site, and this is the marvellous job that they've come up with. Even managed to simulate the site's font.

http://www.briskoda.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=511&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

And!! The best thing is that they've given me 2 more sets of vinyl lettering to give away as prizes at the National Meet on the 24th.

So, now if you see a silver Furby vRS look out for the writing on the back, it may be me!

Assignments Ltd, Unit 2 Broadway Green Farm Broadway Rd

Ligh****er Surrey GU18 5SU Tel: 01276 452110

Chaos

1312.attach

Hi Quinten,

I used to live in Camberley but live down the A3 towards Portsmouth now.

I took the font with me but they use some kind of funky vinyl cutting software that didn't use TrueType fonts, but Chris at Assignments managed to find one that was identical as far as I can see.

Chaos

And I used to live in Bisley, my soon to be ex-wife now lives in Ligh****er. When we first got married we lived on Goldsworth Park. Small world.

Roundthorn Way here... Nice view on the playing fields from the garden, but crap build houses and noisy neighbours (and not to mention the house prices down there) made us move 'oop norf'.

I would actually prefer something a little bit smaller. Something like the normal sticker size, but in black as white won't really go on a yellow car! :rolleyes:

Here's an idea for those wanting to make their own without access to a vinyl cutter. Use a Letraset product called 'Safmat' - a bit of info at http://www.letraset.com/uk/info/products/Safmat.asp and on line buying at http://www.letraset.com/uk/template3.asp?catid=117 A bit expensive online but I know some Art shops do sell it by single A4 sheets.

This safmat allows you to print using a Laser or Inkjet (a laser will be more permanent as it won't fade) on what is effectively sticky acetate. Printing the logo in reverse would give you a window sticker....

You could stick it to your bodywork as well, but I think it would fall off after a few washes, have to experiment there.