BT Support

faboka vrs

Well not a good start.

Phoned BT last week to arrange to have a phone line fitted into the flat. At the time they couldnt give me an installation date but will be intouch in 3days.

Now been a week with no contact. So been waiting on the phone for 23mins and 20 seconds...

:thumbdwn:

I was on hold for over 3 hours to them recently.

They have a number for unhappy customers which, is answered much more quickly ;) 0800 085 7806

It is staffed by people who can do anything in the BT system too, so you dont have to be passed from one person to the next.

Apparently the number changes frequently to stop people spreading it on the internet :rofl:

I'd watch BT if I were you, robbing swines they are!

When we moved house, we got a broadband package and a Home Hub thingie, we hardly make any calls and only really got it for the blooming xbox360.

They assured us we would pay no more than £24.50 per month, which we have, and now they have decided to up this to nearly £50 per month!!!!!! Our total calls for the quarter were about £2.50 and extra broadband usage was about £3.00 for a quarter so WTF are they playing at!??????????????????:eek:

I'd watch BT if I were you, robbing swines they are!

When we moved house, we got a broadband package and a Home Hub thingie, we hardly make any calls and only really got it for the blooming xbox360.

They assured us we would pay no more than £24.50 per month, which we have, and now they have decided to up this to nearly £50 per month!!!!!! Our total calls for the quarter were about £2.50 and extra broadband usage was about £3.00 for a quarter so WTF are they playing at!??????????????????:eek:

Ouch! Not one of those cheaper rates offer that BT have, you know a low rate for six months then hike the price up?

Well not a good start.

Phoned BT last week to arrange to have a phone line fitted into the flat. At the time they couldnt give me an installation date but will be intouch in 3days.

Now been a week with no contact. So been waiting on the phone for 23mins and 20 seconds...

:thumbdwn:

I know exactly where you're coming from. I'm at two and a half weeks after being told they'd get back to me. :mad: