A pillar gauge pod

oggy

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase a good fitting A pillar pod to mount a single gauge? I've got my boost gauge mounted in the spare din slot under the stereo at the mo & i'm wanting to mount it more at eye level. I don't want to remove any air vents & I've tried the NewSouth steering column pod from Awesome, but it doesn't fit right on the steering column. So if anyone could shed some light onto an A pillar pod I would be very greatfull:thumbup: Cheers.

i was looking for 1 for a while but found that no body did them for the octy. i ended up gettin a universal 1 and trimming it down to fit. it didnt take that long and it looks pretty sweet. but then i would say that, i did it. lol

i bought it from burton power. its just down the road from me.

hope that helps and saves you the search.

nomad was offering to do one if there was enough interest.there wasn't :( i went a different route.

I would think Nomad would be the best bet?

But he would probably want at least 5 - 10 people interested!

Do you have any pics as I have been thinking along similar lines.

I don't really want to cut or drill into the interior anywhere though so does it need screwing to the pillar or does it clip on??

Thanks

A new pillar trim is a fiver, I just bought a spare, so worth having a play with the existing one, if it doesn't work or you want to change back later then it's cheaply replaced :thumbup: