Picking up my Scout Friday 7th Sept

des_pd_ tdi

That's a nice spec and a good price too. Looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing your opinions. Couldn't wait for a factory built one eh? :)

Good to see a dealer stocking a nicely specced Scout as a demo, judging by the recent spate of orders for them here I'm sure they'd sell well if more dealers had one for people to look at.

I priced up my ideal Scout, then by chance found this car as a demonstrator on the used Skoda site. However, this car was not specced up like this on the website. To my surprise (on the test drive) I found out that it actually had the front armrest, rear electric windows and the cornering fog lights.

The garage said it was the most expensive Scout they have ever ordered. The car I actually priced up had remote stereo controls and heated seats but this deal was too good to turn away plus I could get hold of the car within the week :)

Will be very very sad to see my VRs go but needs must, need to think of the family, load carrying and primarily safety.

I'll do a more detailed comparrison on Friday for everyone.

Cheers

Des