New Furby Pictures

Fabia156

Comon guys.. few members here got the new furby.. Show them up.. I would love to see how ur new furbys look like... :thumbup:

PLEASE, if anyone posts a pic of one, can you warn me first so I can tell my monitor it's about to encounter a car that fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on t't way down :D :D :D :D

loool.. comon it isnt that bad looking... im sure it'll grow in us in a while when more sporty packages are available on it.. its not like the fabia mk1 looked good back in the day when it was just new but it grew in all of us especially with the 2.0GT and VRS versions

the fabia's 'face' looks mentally disabled imho.

:rolleyes::rofl:

Got to admit it does look massive in that pic, how can the 'smallest' car in the range be bigger than the 'biggest' :confused:

I like it in the metal, but in photos it does look like something from 'Cars' ;)

Yep Mystery blue ....a different colour in every light:rofl: .......believe me there is a lot of Superb sticking out behind the Furby:) everyone thinks the front of the Furby is high but it is the same height as the Superb and bit less in width as well, the only car in the Skoda range wider than the Superb is the Octavia