remap in the north west

fyldavo

ADS in Preston are REVO dealers and spend lot's of time on sunbed's.

AwesomeGTI in Irlam, shout out on the awesome forum for Sarah (awesomesarah)

Power Torque near Wolverhampton (not so far to drive)

Awesome and power torque are Brisky Partners.

as in the title really, is there anywhere in the north west i can get a good remap. I just dont fancy a 3-4hour to jabbasport.

Thanks

How far North west are you? I live in west Cumbria which is about as far north and West as you can get (in England) and i had mine re-mapped to 180bhp by Angel Tunning, no travelling to do what-so-ever as they come to you. £300 for re-map however far away you are from them. Check out their website. :thumbup:

yeah its alot closer than what i was looking at.

Can you do a map that is around 170bhp clutch friendly and spreads the power band a little. I also intend on a cat back system and air filter.

Also how much is it?

Thank you

Hi

Yes we can now do custom rempas on the diesels

Our tecnician has a MK4 Golf with the PD130 engine and he has seen over 180bhp in his

But we can do a map to suit how you want your car to run

This is £375.00 + VAT (£440.63 all in) just now and that will include a rolling road printout for you too

My Fabia PD100 is now running 140bhp with this map :D :D :D from me

Sarah

Hi Mate

Custom mapping can take approx 2 to 3 hours as this is done on the rollers

What I will say , is if you are planning to do the decat , FMIC or anything else , get it done first then we can get a super map that does not need tweeking

Plenty of brews if you wanted to wait , or a courtesy car and nip to Trafford centre to do some shopping

Hope that helps

Sarah