funny feel!!!!!

right!

finally got me 15" BWA spyke's on the car. but all is not well.....

i'm getting some very odd feedback through the steering wheel, sharply pulling to one side, then the other. or the steering wheel just randomly flicking all over the place. i get the worst reaction when braking, when the car can vear sharly ether way at any time.

its as if the wheels are exentuating the little dips and rises in the road.

now i know the tracking is out a bit as the last time i had it tracked they found one of the struts to be bent. the struts have now been replaced with coilovers but not been re-tracked yet.

is the tracking lightly to be the root of the problem? or should i look out for something else as well.

the tracking is probably out , if not ,what you are experiencing is called tramlining, where you feel as though the wheels are stuck in a tramline and the car is steering itself. this could be caused by the offset on the wheels being to great

i get this a bit on my fun when driving down rutted roads

any way round it?

i think the off-set is ok cuz the wheels are wider but in equal amounts inside and out, if you know what i mean.

if i cant find a way round it then the hunt will have to continue. and the old ones will have to find a new home on ebay.

but i have just spent £60 on blasting and £180 on tires, plus £40 on wheel nuts.

will be well pi$$ed of if i have to sell the dam things.

there 195/45/15

had it tracked today and , no difference.

thinking the offset of the wheel is just not compatible.

so... been thinking. the current wheels are 7J, and G60 steels are 6J, do you think there guna give me a better offset?????

seen some sets for £150. if i get them there guna go black of course.