Wishbone bush

When I was getting my tyres fitted this morning it was pointed out to me that the rear wishbone bush was gone. Now seeing that I'm just after paying for a full set of rubber ( falken fk 452 ). I had a look around this site and not sure should I just replace the full wishbone of just the bush? And I won't have the money to get it fixed till next weekend.

Also picked up my vRS mk2 badges and there is sticky stuff on the back. I assume this would be good enough to hold it on the car. I'm removing all the badges and just having the vrs in the middle.

Forgot to mention its a. 01 vRS that I have.

Right I'm away off to check the nuts on my whiteline arb. The other reason I'm broke.

Unlucky mate, there's always something! i would of thought that the black sticky pads should hold it ok. Whiteline arb... yeah im broke to fitted my today feels total different need to get used to it should get a good feel for it next week. What setting is yours on?

When I was getting my tyres fitted this morning it was pointed out to me that the rear wishbone bush was gone. Now seeing that I'm just after paying for a full set of rubber ( falken fk 452 ).

Poly bush them mate (front and rear on the front wishbones), the standard rubber ones are $hite, having poly bushes will also reduce your tyre wear too! Powerflex Uprated Suspension Bushes - car polyurethane suspension bush, bump stops & exhaust mounts. Bushes: wishbone, anti-roll bar mount, track control arm, beam mount, TCA, shocks, dampers, springs

A press mmmm

I have a old hand press from a place I used to work in. Hopefully this should do the job. Or might be lazy and get a local mechanic to fit it. I did put the arb on myself but am a bit worried about doing this.

Don't want to be going down the road and having the wheels fall off. Should not cost much to get him to throw them in.