Hello All!

Furby164

Hello All,

Hello to all, hope you are all having a good weekend.

After owning 3 VWs over the past 20 years or so, I recently exchanged my 14 year old Golf for my first Skoda - 2000 registered Fabia 1.4MPI ( one owner & FSH).

So far I'm very pleased with the car and find it very pleasant to drive. Have a bit of a problem with the temperature gauge at the moment, but will post about that later on.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you through the forum and becoming an active member of the community.

Best Regards,

Furby 164

Hi Fish,

Thanks for the welcome!

I did a search of the many threads about Fabia temp. gauge problems ( It does sem to be a partcularly common fault) and found them excellent in narrowing down the fault to the thermostat. However, dealer yesterday replaced thermostat under warranty, but gauge still isn't behaving normally.