merseyside meets?

fyldavo

Dont think theirs every been a merseyside meet.

We use to have meets in warrington now and again but none recently. Think people are trying to get a blackpool one sorted and like Jay says theirs a meet at awesome this saturday.

Cant have a meet in merseyside, you wont be able to stop and chat.

Some one will have your wheels if you do. lol.

Sorry, had to be said. And for some reason its always me who drops him self in it.

Chris

Past meets in Warrington have been at The Swan in Winwick (just off Junct 9, M62 for those who are not sure where it is) Its ok in there but when you go in week after week like i do it gets abit boring, would possibly be up for a meet there or somewhere similar if it gets organised

:D

(Even tho a trip to Shiftys in Blackpool is always a VERY good idea)

If a few of you want to meet up at Mascrat manor, Another car forum I go on has a meet there the last wednesday of the month, and it would be good to see a few more skoda's there. It is a all welcome night, I go and also ShaunL of here too.

It is on the 31 Oct, starting around 7:30pm.

See this page for more details, maps and videos of which junction to come off, etc.

The Meeting Place :: View topic - Our Monthly Meet's

Hope some of you can make it, always a good night, and some cracking cars too.

Chris