mpg

If you had the work done at an official Skoda garage, the chances are the mechanic has done somethig wrong. It is not normal for the MPG to drop after a belt change. Suggest you take it in to a non Skoda garage and ask them to have a butchers.

If you had the work done at an official Skoda garage, the chances are the mechanic has done somethig wrong. It is not normal for the MPG to drop after a belt change. Suggest you take it in to a non Skoda garage and ask them to have a butchers.

I'm sorry but thats the biggest load carp I have ever read...lol. Took it into a Skoda garage? Must be wrong then.

First up what engine is it please?

I'm sorry but thats the biggest load carp I have ever read...lol. Took it into a Skoda garage? Must be wrong then.

First up what engine is it please?

it is 1.9tdi, I think 100bhp

the work was done at an independent gargage

also car has lost a bit off power

Took it into a Skoda garage? Must be wrong then.

Lol, Lummox. I thought you'd been listening to rotodiesel too much at first glance... ;)

...also car has lost a bit off power

I think if you've lost power as well it's possible the timing could be a couple of degrees out.