Bad Luck

girlfriend turning right on a mini roundabout van driver drives across wrong side of island as shes leaving the roundabout and thats the result. no witnesses either so total balls up bye bye 4 years no claims as I've already had to claim earlier this year. To add insult to injury some scrotes have kicked in the rear panel and wing mirror on the courtesy car so ANOTHER claim coming on. I'm only 22 so insurance is going to be ridiculous come next year

sorry to hear it mate. at least you and the gf are safe and well. maybe you got my bad luck streak with cars. ive actually managed to get two years no claims now, after holding a year at most, then losing it. for past 6 years hehe

...I feel your pain matey! Mine got smaked in the OSF week before last (Person coming out of car park onto the road that I was on - and claiming that I cut across her path!!!)

Hopfully I should get mine back late next week. Hope all goes ok with yours...

Rob

By the looks of the damage and the diagram, I would say that it should be a valid claim against his insurance. As long as your gf was on the roundabout first then he cannot deny his fault. I would seriously contest this if I were you. mini roundabouts are a git sometimes, am almost hit on a daily basis on the way to work, but if i am it will be their fault as i come from the right (accounting for right of way) and am on the roundabout before they barrel across it.