help please poorly vrs

glen vrs

had the engine electronics light on (management) so took the car for a scan .got 5 codes . not good any advice would be good as this is doing my head

got these codes:

17705 -

16395-camshaft bank 2

17544-bank long fuel trim . ( have found a split breather pipe the one that comes

out the top of engine splits into 2 ) hope this deals with this code

16486-mass airflow

18010-power supply b plus terminal 30

need to get my baby sorted asp really so if anyone has any ideas

cheers

had the engine electronics light on (management) so took the car for a scan .got 5 codes . not good any advice would be good as this is doing my head

got these codes:

17705 -

16395-camshaft bank 2

17544-bank long fuel trim . ( have found a split breather pipe the one that comes

out the top of engine splits into 2 ) hope this deals with this code

16486-mass airflow

18010-power supply b plus terminal 30

need to get my baby sorted asp really so if anyone has any ideas

cheers

What are the symptoms performance wise ?.

nothing really to note .high reeving when started first thing in morning then settles with revs fluctuating but not badly feels not as responsive ( might be me being paranoid)

Can I ask what made you get the fault codes read in the first place, and how long have you had the car (some of the codes could be old ones that have not been cleared ).

Is your car Perol or Diesel ?

Can I ask what made you get the fault codes read in the first place, and how long have you had the car (some of the codes could be old ones that have not been cleared ).

Is your car Perol or Diesel ?

Or Even Petrol ...dyslexia kiking inn aggainnn

right had the car year and a half .its had fault codes read approx 8 months ago which just bought up the 17705 so left alone about 1 week ago engine light came on drove it for 1-2 days and still on so disconnected battery for 5 mins then reconnected engine light gone out drove fine for a day stopped and started several times next day light was back on so i took it to the garage to see what codes were logged by the way its petrol

searched the forum for each code which is how i solved hopefully th 17544 .not to fussed about the 17705 as i planned on changing all boost hoses anyways for silicone jobbies .the 16486 i may just buy and new maf . its really the 16395 and 18010 that are bugging me

right update time fitted a new mass airflow meter today and , a new breather hose (y shaped one on top of engine) .engine management light is still on . after using the search tool on the site still have not really worked out what the code

16395 is yet and how to cure it .got a price on a new cam position sensor and at £75 would like to get it right before wasting money on a sensor a may not need any help would be good

Just used Google for 16395 and its cropped up on the Audi and Seat forums, and they seem to think its camshaft related ???

18010 seems to be classed as Power supply (B+) Terminal 30 - Low voltage.