Hey Guys....

skodastream

Well.....after posting quickly in the "for sale" area about a nice car thought I better introduce myself.

Stumbled upon the forum to help me source info and maybe find my next set of wheels. I have just sold my 1.8T New Beetle which has been my project car for the last two year. After much tinkering and watching my running costs escalating due to ever growing work journeys i have sold my pride and joy

308056-1.jpg

As of Saturday I will be wheeless :eek: and have made the decision after a lot of reading on forums that the Fabia 1.9 TDi VRs is the car to replace my beloved. Seen a few nice cars on pistonheads and here and will be looking for something that has either had some existing work done to it that I can finish off or that is a blank canvas for me to work on.

If anyone has any words of advice or knows of any good cars coming through that may be of interest then it would be great to hear from you.

Cheers

Skodastreet

Neo_VR had his car for sale - its somewhat tweaked already so might make a good start for a project car.

I can't find the advert though - not sure if it is still for sale. I will point him in the direction of this thread if it is.

Why thank you kind sir :) There is a very tidy car on piston heads that I am trying to get hold of the owner about and I did post about one in the For Sale zone. Seems weird having spent 2 years running my own forum to have switched homes today......