Warning Lights Christmas Tree Very Worried!!!.

mikebh50

Hi

Rather worried about my 05 VRS had just done about a 100 miles then popped into Morrison's.Came back out started the car pulled away then put full lock on and all of a sudden the steering,ABS & ASR warning lights all came on then they all went out but when i turned the headlights on the steering warning light came back on and stayed on ,still had around 60 miles to go so carried on but steering was heavy when nearing full lock.Got home turned engine off and then back on steering light went out.What is going on i also noticed that the headlights and the dash lights dip if i brake or use the indicators, electric windows .Could it be a earth fault or battery on the way out.Will try and get it to a dealers on Monday but any pointers would be great.

Worried Mike:(

one of two things either knakered battery, or knackered alternator (or its about to go). if you have a battery charger try charging the battery up over night and see what happens if it still carries on straight after charging it be the battery if it doesnt start up for at least 10-15 minutes then its the alternator.

Hi

Thanks for the replys but was hoping it was the sensor thats causing all the problems as battery still starts car fine and i have had the flickering lights for a month or so now so i hope its the sensor that is affecting every thing else.

mike:confused: