Gandon Meet 20th Jan 2008 @ Midday

GAFF

Looks like there's a fair contingent already making their way down to it from here.

Of course, depending on the weather, I'll head down. I'd like to see Jedi's new purchase.

Well - all squared away with work so will be there this time :)

Meeting at 10.15 at Statoil by the Kinsale road roundabout and on to join a convoy with a few of the lads from VagDrivers in Mitchelstown at 11 if your interested:thumbup:

Meeting at 10.15 at Statoil by the Kinsale road roundabout and on to join a convoy with a few of the lads from VagDrivers in Mitchelstown at 11 if your interested:thumbup:

Will be going from Dublin, but maybe on the way home :thumbup:

Will be going from Dublin, but maybe on the way home :thumbup:

Will the new motor be ripe for the drive home?:D:D

Was hoping to clean the car and head to this one but unfortunately:rofl: i have to go pick up a trophy that day for winning the Irish S.C. MX2 Grasstrack championship:D

Get loads of pics!

Was hoping to clean the car and head to this one but unfortunately:rofl: i have to go pick up a trophy that day for winning the Irish S.C. MX2 Grasstrack championship:D

Get loads of pics!

Congrats :thumbup:

Get loads of pics!

congrats m8... :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...