anyone here with an Octy II (VRS) estate with lowered suspension ?

Right,

car now booked in to Awsome-GTI on Friday for Koni FSD's all round :thumbup:

I'll let you know how I get on.

Russell

Very interested to hear how you get on with these. Do let us know and good luck :)

Lee

UPDATE

Well, I have to say the car is totally transformed.

Just got back from a brisk drive to fully check out the results of yesterdays suspension upgrade at Awesome-GTI and I am really chuffed at the results of the Koni FSDs all round on the VRS estate.

The characteristics are a firm (not hard) but very well controlled ride that absorbs small road imperfections brilliantly and makes for a much more comfortable drive.

It really does give the driver a great deal of confidence in the car which was previously missing in the jittery ride of the standard dampers (which are apparently too soft for standard springs).

This is the handling characteristics the VRS should have had - Skoda take note :irked:

2 other side benefits to this ;

Take off from standstill is a lot better at putting the power down and also

the creaking front suspension is completely silent ! :hooray:

Octavia VRS estate owners - this is one 'must-have' modification.

Have to say a BIG thanks to Dean, Mark, Sarah and all the team at Awesome-GTI who did a terrific job - a professional/thorough approach with very knowledgeable and courteous staff manning the phone lines.

This is one very animal-smiley-4922.gif

PS

Thanks to Bahnstormer and all other Briskodians who helped convert me !

UPDATE

Well, I have to say the car is totally transformed.

Just got back from a brisk drive to fully check out the results of yesterdays suspension upgrade at Awesome-GTI and I am really chuffed at the results of the Koni FSDs all round on the VRS estate.

The characteristics are a firm (not hard) but very well controlled ride that absorbs small road imperfections brilliantly and makes for a much more comfortable drive.

It really does give the driver a great deal of confidence in the car which was previously missing in the jittery ride of the standard dampers (which are apparently too soft for standard springs).

This is the handling characteristics the VRS should have had - Skoda take note :irked:

2 other side benefits to this ;

Take off from standstill is a lot better at putting the power down and also

the creaking front suspension is completely silent ! :hooray:

Octavia VRS estate owners - this is one 'must-have' modification.

Have to say a BIG thanks to Dean, Mark, Sarah and all the team at Awesome-GTI who did a terrific job - a professional/thorough approach with very knowledgeable and courteous staff manning the phone lines.

This is one very animal-smiley-4922.gif

PS

Thanks to Bahnstormer and all other Briskodians who helped convert me !

How much....?