Carbonio on in 45 mins, sounds great

andy_ccr

Picked up my Carbonio kit from Jim/Awsome at GTI International Sunday. Fitted it last night within 45 minutes. No need to remove the headlamp, or the inner wing panel. I just moved all the cabling well out of the way and the filter slipped down inside. Easy to fit with no problems. Have to say that it sounds fantastic!! Whether or not there is a performance gain is another thing !!!

As for other peoples comments on the forum here, "Luke... I am your Father....." is the right comments to make !!

Worst thing on the kit is the so called 'bracket' that hold the crabon pipe to the inner wing panel. I'm going to make a new one just so it looks a little better.

Anybody in the Essex or surrounding area who wants to buy one and wants a hand fitting it then just ask...

Andy

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Not exactly...IIRC Paul removed the lower access vent and fed the pipe up...I've since left that access panel out but the front vent is sealed...no breating problems yet and no water issues...might change if the bumper gets a clout *wink*