Replacing Favorit quarterlight

Has anyone replaced a rear quarterlight on a Favorit? Is it particularly unpleasant? Haynes' manual suggests it's a dog of a job, but the attraction of a £5.49 piece of glass (plus £10 postage from Butt's, admittedly!) versus a £50 windscreen place job is obvious....

its not bad if you're handy enough.

remove doorcard (large philips head will do it all) and wind down window. take the runner that seperates the quarter from the main window glass out. this runner is secured by a philips head screw on the top of the door looking down, and two 10mm nuts down the frame of the door which is why you removed the doorcard. once the runner is moved the quarter will simply slide out. replace and reverse procedure until done.

1hour max.

Thanks for that - but since Butts were out of stock, I'm busy like anything this week and we're going to Scotland at the weekend I got the local 'Economy Windscreens' to come and do it. I was out but the missus said it took the guys about 5 minutes! First job I've paid anyone to do to any car of mine in about 5 years, what the hell.....