wheels for the se

offerman any pictures? and whats the fabia like running on 18's?

Give me a sec Chris I'l blaze up some pictures. :)

97378211qv8.jpg

35089081uu6.jpg

65859574ot0.jpg

67451677ta2.jpg

With regards to handling she is amazing. There is no issues with rubbing and she has been lowered on Eibach springs. Which I think are still settling as it looks a tad high. Oddly enough when your physically looking at the car it looks a tad low. :P

Would definitly recommend them. Most people have them in 17" fitment, but 18 seems to look alot more masculine when close up. The brakes look a tad small though.

Yes /\

On 18's it even looks high on eibachs, i would go 40mm + with 18's

The gap between the arch gets smaller when you go from 17"s to 18"s because the diameter increases. So it looks alot lower then if it was on 17"s.

I think its partly my ****ed driveway...and it was only slammed a week ago.

Yes maybe, but the wheel gets bigger so makes the car higher ;)

Yes definitly; if the Eibachs where say about a 25mm drop - which I think they are; and the wheel diameter has increased by 16mm, then...well the actual car drop is not that much. The arch gap however has dropped to a pleasing amount.

So I guess in essence as the cars C of G has not really dropped much the handling as not really improved massivly - also the wider tyres seem to make her aquaplain more. But the increased stiff springness does seem to make the car more sure-footed.

I can just smell a Jabba ARB on the horizon. *looks at wheezing wallet*

its just finding them mate... everytime i see a set there seem to be to far away!

that was my idea for a bit, get a set and then paint them white!

I know your car!

I think anyway.

Limited Ed, with bold number plate with the ltd edition number at the bottom? :confused:

I have a set of spiders for the wifes se, but as yet am undecided as to which colour to do them.

Anthracite seems favourite atm, then they can be interchangeable with my silver vRS.