Westec Newport?

Speedydevil 2

Been down there a few times about getting work done on the Fabia. They never had the time of day for me and were expensive on quotes.

I have had nothing but poor reports about their work and their attitude.

Not surprised.

I bought a DV relocation kit from them a year or so ago and they were really helpful by email, and it arrived in NZ after about 10 days.

Maybe I was the exception?

Jesus your lucky, I'm suprized you ever got that being that far away from them. Not much chance of you calling in is there. Even if you did they would just lie to you.

• 1 year later...

Nah lol - Popped along a year or so ago to have a look at a Mk3 VR6, and experienced the same treatment as most got from Westec.

It was 101k on the clock so I enquired about the timing chains, and they took offence when I offered them a realistic price for the car knowing the the chains needed doing. More pikeys praying on the stupid :thumbdwn:

Alright guys,iam new to this site so be kind! lol. Its sad what happened to westec,i went there for years pretty much straight after it opened an they were always good to me. I think grant got in a lil to deep money wise an started screwing ppl over,i heard LOTS of bad things on cupranet,an it got worse an worse for there. Jock is working over the road now in the audi place on the corner an he is/seems to always have the time of day to sort stuff out for me. It could have been a nice setup there but they just pi&&ed ppl off,shame.