Tuning

Looking to get my Fabia VRS Tuned, picking the car up on saturday. Wanting to know where to get it tuned around the South Yorkshire area. Can travel but within reasonable distance

Also can the extra power be managed by the rest of the car?

Will i be going through front tyres like an oscar winner goes through tissue's.

Will i also have to update the gearbox or other item's.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks from New Comer.

Looking to get my Fabia VRS Tuned, picking the car up on saturday. Wanting to know where to get it tuned around the South Yorkshire area. Can travel but within reasonable distance

Also can the extra power be managed by the rest of the car?

Will i be going through front tyres like an oscar winner goes through tissue's.

Will i also have to update the gearbox or other item's.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks from New Comer.

Hi am welcome,

The search function of this site is your friend. You can find out all about the questions you have asked by using it.

Heres my short simple answer to the questions above, and in order.

Jbsautodesigns

Yes if you dont drive like a tool

yes if you drive like a tool

gearbox is hard as nails, wish i could say the same for the clutch and turbo

Hope this helps :thumbup:

john

Not sure how far it is from you, but there is a company called D-Tech, who are up near Dewsbury. My mate had a remap on an S3 from them and was chuffed to bits with it. They know their VAG stuff by all accounts, so I was going to talk to them about a map on my Golf - my wifes folks live nearby so I might pop in and have a chat - they've just taken on huge new premises so sounds like a promising setup.

but jabba are CHEAP and good:thumbup:

Get the mods done in my sig,your car will handle and stop properly then,not to mention grip:D

Then go for more power.

side strips removed,rear de badged and smotthed,front no plate surround colour coded,fog surrounds colour coded.

:rofl:of corse.......why didn't i think of that the weight of those side strips must pull you from side to side, and the badge will save weight ;)

side strips removed,rear de badged and smotthed,front no plate surround colour coded,fog surrounds colour coded.

:rofl:of corse.......why didn't i think of that the weight of those side strips must pull you from side to side, and the badge will save weight ;)

lol:rofl: all bases covered and that,glad you picked my most important mods out:P