Fabia VRS Rolling Road Results

adray-m

Well as some of you know I picked the new car up yesterday from Birmingham...

after a long drive home I was decided I wanted to get it on the rollers...

SO.... got up this morning phoned jim at Star and had the car on the rollers for half 10 this morning... and the results ;)

dyno.jpg

227BHP :D:D

notice the high loss in power between the wheels and the engine... think a slip diff maybe needed lol

ohhh yeah forgot to say... to those who don't know this is Matt - FabiaTDI's old car... I bought it and fair to say i am verry pleased with my purchase :thumbup:

Adrian

Well as some of you know I picked the new car up yesterday from Birmingham...

after a long drive home I was decided I wanted to get it on the rollers...

SO.... got up this morning phoned jim at Star and had the car on the rollers for half 10 this morning... and the results ;)

dyno.jpg

227BHP :D:D

notice the high loss in power between the wheels and the engine... think a slip diff maybe needed lol

ohhh yeah forgot to say... to those who don't know this is Matt - FabiaTDI's old car... I bought it and fair to say i am verry pleased with my purchase :thumbup:

Adrian

Good to finally see the results of all my hard work. :D

Would have been nice to see how the power was held after 4200rpm as it does pull well past that point.

I suppose the dip at around 3750rpm is wheels slipping on the rollers?

Glad you like the car Adrian :thumbup: