11th BRISKODA Jabba Fabia Rear ARB Group Buy

VRStu

In the absence of Adrian who would normally deal with all things Jabba I have spoken to the guys at Jabba and they are happy to run another one for you.

It was anticipated that the price would have to rise after the last GB however despite rising material costs etc Jabba have agreed to maintain the previous price.

We need 5 people to get this GB off the ground.

Here are the details as follows:

The Bar is formed from 23mm Bright Bar Steel and mounts to the standard beam via the lower shock mount as well as being strapped to the main length of the beam by using 2 Mikalor straps and 2 poly bushes

This is a custom made product by Jabba Sport

The ARB Kit Consists of:

1 x Powder Coated Bar (Black)

2 x Poly Bushes

2 Mikalor Clamps

2 x Bush Retainer

Prices as follows -

Fabia rear ARB Kit - £190 inc VAT + P&P or Fitting

Fitting is £26.44 Inc VAT. You will obviously have to travel to Jabbasport for this.

P&P is approximately £12

£50 deposit is to be made at the time of order with the balance payable prior to despatch or fitting.

There are reviews in the fabia section if your unsure and I'm sure members with this could give you their views....this mods works and makes a big impact on handling!

If your interested please start a list and add your name...subsequent interested people

Please cut n' paste the list and then add yourself to the end of it.

Once you've done this please can you also PM me the following:

1) full name

2) contact number

This will speed up the buy process.

If you want to fit it yourself you can find a guide on my Fabia website. Fabia-vrs.com - Jabbasport Rear Anti Roll Bar

Just to add I have PM'd everyone who expressed an interest this year in the old thread. That should be enough of you to get this one off the ground.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Rayzor

2. Vista

3. V5-Steve

Steve - PM me some contact details as above. When you are contacted by Jabba they will take the payment from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, taking too long for me, I went and bought myself a front and rear eilbach set up for less than the price of the jabba arb. Good luck with finding the 3 others you need. Sorry to leave you short :(

1. Rayzor

2. Vista

Sorry guys, taking a tad too long for impatient old me, went and bought myself a whiteline. Good luck with finding 2 more :thumbup:

1. Rayzor

2. Vista

3. V5-Steve

• 1 month later...
This really isn't moving along

Agreed. I have suggested to Jabba that they run with it at the numbers they already have and I have passed the details - Out of my hands I'm afraid.

• 4 weeks later...