2nd ice instal in fab vrs

nice HU, but why the remote in the passenger door handle?

hello glad you like it ,the remote is for when the car gets sound judged there are two people in the car so they have control over the system together ,thrilling i know lol :)

hello i have just finished my 2nd install in my little fabia :)

Love the install mate, but don't come anywhere near Liverpool or Manchester with those tinted side windows! nick, nick!

look quality bud, love ur door cards have you add them custom made, how much was they if ya dont mind me asking

hello glad you like ,the door cards cost a couple of quid we had to split them ,make the bottom speaker pod first trim the top part in alcantara ,but get the bottom part done by a pro double stiched its bentley knapa leather so i let you work out how much that would cost lol :) i give you a clue over £200 for just the bottom part of the door :)

Lovely job :cool:

Is the HU surround a one-off?

Were you at Trax with this last year? Remember seeing a silver vRS at one of the sound demo places, but didn't know who's it was.

Great stuff :thumbup:

Steve

Lovely job :cool:

Is the HU surround a one-off?

Were you at Trax with this last year? Remember seeing a silver vRS at one of the sound demo places, but didn't know who's it was.

Great stuff :thumbup:

Steve

hello glad you like ,yes is the answer to your questions we made the hu surround from the original bit and the crappy insert adaptor you get for the skoda ,and i was on the pioneer stand last year at trax :)