Hi from Fife, Scotland...

Joined up today as I have become a Skoda owner in the past year and it's like I've found religion or something. I keep telling people how much I like my vRS!

The car: 2003(53) Octavia vRS 1.8T petrol, estate, 180bhp but feels like 220 :-)

Me: car-head whose young family & lack of a garage prevents me indulging some of my wilder fantasies (such as an early seventies 911 or a Caterham...)

Anyway, can a moderator change my login? My autocomplete added the @gm bit which I don't want - would be nice not to have it as it's a bit odd.

Cheers,

John

Hi mate, From another Fifer :wave: Have a chat with a few of the fellow Scottish vRS owners about power upgrades and fuel consumption, but I think you will be plesantly surprised.

And since your in fife it'd be rude not to give Jim @ Star performance a buzz when you do :rofl: