front and rear wiper blades

WIPERBLADES.CO.UK

Plenty of choice there between the quality ones and cheapo ones.

Replacement Fabia rear blades are only available from dealers. If you want an aero style wiper for the rear, you would have to replace the whole wiper arm (with one from a Polo, I think).

LMFAO damn their expensive... Ebay for flat ones. Under £12 delivered for a pair.

LMFAO damn their expensive... Ebay for flat ones. Under £12 delivered for a pair.

The cheap ones on the link I posted are £8.99. Not terribly expensive (though there are probably cheaper about) :confused:

Anyway, personally I would pay the extra for Bosch Aerotwins. Their wiping capability is excellent.

The Bosch code you need for the twin pack is AR533S

You should find some on eBay for about £17 plus postage

Remember buy cheap, Buy twice ;)

Bite the bullet and get the Bosch blades

I recently ordered some for the Panda. I got a £9 TruPart flatblade for the passenger side (16") and a £12 Valeo Silencio XTRM (22") for the driver's side. The difference between the two is quite noticeable and if the Valeo's were available in anything smaller than a 22" I'd have them! :rofl:

Chris

Front wiper blades - just switched to Valeo Silencio flat blades from speeding.co.uk and although expensive, they are absolutely brilliant.

Well worth the dosh and keep telling myself I'm using less windscreen washer so they are worth it :D

I recently ordered some for the Panda. I got a £9 TruPart flatblade for the passenger side (16") and a £12 Valeo Silencio XTRM (22") for the driver's side.

Chris

Just replaced my wipers with Valeo Silencio too, boy, what a difference.

Certainly wouldn't buy 'cheap' where wipers are concerned.