Rear Wing change?

I am toying with idea of changing rear wing on car which at mo is WRC type,thinking of going back to original.

Only problem is wing at moment has been well and truly stuck on and I think to remove it would cause either damage to wing or tailgate.

Now question is anybody out there who would want to swap complete tailgates (silver) bearing in mind I live in Sheffield:thumbup:

Steve

Well whats it to be should I keep the big wing or revert back to sleeper mode and go standard ,Any thoughts people:thumbup:

Steve

After much deliberation I am keeping mine standard! The sleeper look is good; I don't think I would like all of the attention I'd probably get if I had one fitted.

After much deliberation I am keeping mine standard! The sleeper look is good; I don't think I would like all of the attention I'd probably get if I had one fitted.

You know I like the standard look particularly on yours, the 'sleeper' look is way better inmo :thumbup:

the wrc wings are great but they do seem to crack @ 170+

having said that driving an octy beyond 140 w/o one is scary....

lift tastic.

Anything over 100mph scares me ,driving ban for example but I think its how you get to 100mph;):D

Steve

the wrc wings are great but they do seem to crack @ 170+

having said that driving an octy beyond 140 w/o one is scary....

lift tastic.

170+ means i have nothing to worry about then as long as that's 170mph and kmph