Tinted windows

Hi guys,

Having a go at tiniting my windows.

These are the things i have used to tint the windows, be aware you will also need other tools to remove the windows 1st.

Precut tint film

razor blade

plant feeder with water and washing up liquid

squeegy (i used a soft credit card)

pack of cheap micro fibre cloths

Here is the pre cut film

tint%20006-800.jpg

Razor blade the window, then clean it

tint%20009-800.jpg

It also helps to spray both sides of the film, so the squeegee slides smoother.

Why did you see the need to remove the windows though? with the stuff you get on a roll i can understand, but not with pre cut ones.

Was impressive to watch the fellas who did the tinting on mine who basically just got us to drop the cars off with the door cards removed and then did the films with the windows in situ. I hate to think what a mess of it I would have made if I'd had a go :rofl:

Chris

Getting my back 3/5 windows done by a local mobile firm next week for £100 whilst I'm at work, I'm too lazy to do it myself!

Mobile bloke who is a mate of a mate! Based in Glos, so is able to pop to my work and do it, I thought that was a good price too! PM me if you want his mobile no.

• 2 weeks later...
Mobile bloke who is a mate of a mate! Based in Glos, so is able to pop to my work and do it, I thought that was a good price too! PM me if you want his mobile no.

Would that be Top Tints? If so he's a good bloke and did a top job on my old car.