Favorit/Felicia ICE idea

The rear seats are easily user removable. Get a spare rear seat (condition unimportant, and favorit would probably fit a felicia and vice-versa) and strip the upholstery. Hopefully this leaves you with the main board bits and the anchors for fixing into the car. I suspect however it may need fabric/padding in certain places to stop rattles and the two sections of the rear seat may need to be clamped together somehow to prevent rattles.

My idea is to use that board, drill, jigsaw and maybe fiberglass it - then fill with goodies like amps, caps etc on the bottom board and speakers/subwoofer in the upper section - and have some quick connect/disconnect wires so you can swap the sound system for the rear seats for MOT or passengers at any time.

Possibly a completely crazy idea that will get your car broken into every other week, but it was a thought that came into my head and thought I would share it with everyone :D Probably better than dropping 6x9's in the parcel shelf though :D I'm not sure what having the cavern of the boot behind the speakers would do for the sound, or if you would need boxes at the back of it as well.

it does sound like a pretty funky idea....but!, the sub's would need their own boxes to go onto the backs of the speakers or the sound would be terrible, and you couldnt fit speakers and subwoofers onto the same surface or the vibrations from the sub would destroy any sound quality from the speakers unless it was a extreeme snug fit into the space.

it would be a good idea but you would have to spend hours working on it to get it right and get any decent sound....go for it!

seriously!

go for it!

<-----------------------------------------

except dont use 6 by 9's they are crap.

I want some real speakers in the back now, I cant remember what they are called. Cross over kit, you know what i mean round speakers with seperate tweeters.

but ive got 2 subs, 6 by 9's, 2 amps, power cap, usb cd headunit, and some wicked door speakers.

I've had the install a year!

Thing is i've got an estate so i have loads of space left for shopping!:rofl:

And the extra space makes it sound good as it has more air to move.:)

sweet lummox!

actually ive got 2 subs that i dont use.

I only want £40 for the pair.

They are 10" mutant subs, 600 watts mirror finish.

But i think one is F*cked so obviously a bit less.

If anyone wants them then let me know.

seriously!

go for it!

<-----------------------------------------

except dont use 6 by 9's they are crap.

I want some real speakers in the back now, I cant remember what they are called. Cross over kit, you know what i mean round speakers with seperate tweeters.

component speakers