Run to Shifty's Chippy thursday 10th

Phil-E

Hey guys.

Probably having a run through to shifty's chippy with a couple of friends tomorrow eve if anyone else fancies coming along too...

Plan to get there for around 7ish if all goes well.

Phil

Don't be silly, get to the Malt House, and I'll do your hair for you, dear :rofl:

Lol... can't make it over that far im afraid. Will come to future malt house meets when im a bit nearer though! (i'll bring my hair straighteners and hairspray too!) :P

Hmm. If I get the horse done quick enough, I might be able to pop in for my tea. Any chance you could go bout 15 mins earlier? Got salsa at half 7. Not seen you for ages Phil, so I will try make the effort :P

I wonder what these fish and chips are like compared to Seniors and Whelan's? I have tried them both and would like to try somewhere different.

If I tell you we drove for four and a half hours just to get there and they were well worth the drive would that help :thumbup:......just wish we had the time to get up there today

Well I can confirm that they were bloody good! And very reasonably priced too!

Shame i missed you Loz sorry... couldn't get away from work till 6:30 as something came up... bloody bus decided to break down so i needed to take a new one out.

Phil

• 1 month later...