Felicia Wheel Arch kits + Bonnet Lacquer

Hey guys,

need two bits of advice really. just bought a bargain felicia but needs a bit of TLC to bring it upto scratch.

Firstly,

There is some slight rust on the wheel arches. I remember my dad having a set of rubber protectors which went on every arch to hide / protect against rust. I beleive they glued on and were about 2 inches high off the arch.

any idea where i can get these or anyone got a set they wish to sell?

secondly,

At some point a previous owner as had the engine over heat and although the engine is fine there are large patches on the bonnet where the lacquer as come off.

whats the best cheap thing to do with this?

find an item which will strip the rest of the lacquer off and T Cut the bonnet up?

or

Buy some aerosol lacquer from Halfords, clean off the lose lacquer and spray this on and hope the best (i know it wont be perfect)

all thoughts welcommed

Daz

I dont mean to appear rude, but try and repair the arches properly, as stick on trim wont stick very well to rust , and will look tacky.

The best thing for the bonnet it to rub it down and spray it , or get another bonnet from the scrappy