Hey peeps!

Im liam ,20, from peterborough! just bought myself a nice black vrs! picking it up on friday lol well happy :thumbup:

waiting till i get it before spending money lol but as soon as i have it then i'll be getting a remap a new clutch and some kw coilovers!

haven't a clue what wheels to go for though!! any ideas?? was thinking of something with a dish on it but not sure now after seeing a couple nice five spoked wheels on fabias..hmm

hello though haha!!

• 6 months later...

wow just found my old intro thread!!

well its been an interesting few weeks for my vrs! i had a remap put on it and it went like stig! but recently a motorbike decided to overtake me when i was turning into a drive and drove into my drivers side door!! even though i had indicators and brakes on he still went for it!! ....idiot!

and then at the end of the week the turbo went with a nice WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sound. so atm its off the road till i get that replaced.

How is everyone though??? LOL