RAF Brize Norton time trial

gwarski

Hi peeps,

Sun 6th Jul Brize Bike Club are holding their annual time trial ... which involves standing 1/4 mile run... then throughout the day ( aircraft pending) the 10007 ft runway will be opened up... the last 3 years running they used it all but if its just 1/2 you can get to top wack and back safely:eek:...usually there are a few stalls etc but overall weather permitting a great day.... :thumbup: loads of different clubs come up aswell as bikes... for more info contact me... i can give you a application... its for a pre pay for the runs required ... you can do if you wish.. but it mainly for me to give numbers to the club organisers.

hope to hear from you all soon

gwarski

I have done this before, it's a good day out :) I will drop you a PM for the paperwork as I have a few guys from the Bike club I run that will be interested so I can get a club group together with some sexy bit's of kit :)

Is it road registered only? I can't remember the rules from last time :)

should be a good day weather pending, if it's not a road legal vehicle or race developed you will require harnesses fitted, at the end of the day it's at the discretion of the scrutineer... if you want i will send out advance payment app. just for info, as before i'm only sending the appmout for my numbers to quote to the organisers.if anyone wants to book a run in advance details are on the form...

I don't think a harness will fit on my mates turbocharged Hayabusa drag bike :D

I'm only interested in the 2 wheeled stuff mate :D

• 1 month later...