Uprated turbo to work with OEM setup

I run a standard exhaust system with a de-cat i made myself. cos me about 3 quid and does the job :thumbup:

Sounds a good idea, will cost me peanuts also, would only be able to do so after hybrid, :cool::thumbup:

whats the difference between a normal turbo and a hybrid...

A normal turbo is well a normal Oem turbo

A hybrid turbo, is a normal turbo that has been played with. It usually involves the machining of the turbo so it can accept a compressor wheel from a larger turbo

uprated bearings ina seals too.

If you want to save a bit of cash the Derv Doctor does a Garrett GT1749v Turbo which is significantly stronger than the KKK unit and is available for under £900!!:)

Mark:thumbup:

yeah this is just a fabia PD130 turbo but the garrett instead of the KKK....

Think im going to go Turbo Dynamics :cool:

Que the smoke clouds..... :P

yeah this is just a fabia PD130 turbo but the garrett instead of the KKK....

Think im going to go Turbo Dynamics :cool:

Que the smoke clouds..... :P

Ring them up and try and get put on hold........ the hold music is ace!!!!!! all i am saying is JAmes bond :rofl:

Ring them up and try and get put on hold........ the hold music is ace!!!!!! all i am saying is JAmes bond :rofl:

Cheers mate, i know its a bit of an awkward way of doing it turbo first etc but its a nice safe option.

Basically my car has a poo map on it - 173bhp and a MASSIVE torque spike, so my logic is my KKK has done 51k now and it 4 years old +, dont want it to go bang :thumbup:

Then in time i'll fit FMIC and Decat, and then get a nice safe map to about 200 bhp, a nice comprimise between speed and reliability i'd say :thumbup: