The only one i can think of off the top of my head is the speado drive cable as is quite a loose wide fit if memory serves me right... if not i just took mine down the side of the passenger door.

Phil

i ran mine through the passenger footwell, cant remember where i found the hole, when it gets dark put away the carpet in the footwells and get a bright torch, shine it into the footwells then have a look into the engine bay and see if you can see the light coming through

Easiest place is the positive cable supply to the fusebox. It's the fat black cable secured with a nut, use a big ring terminal and stick it underneath.

If you really have to stick it through to the engine bay, you can route it behind the instrument panel and there is the rubber grommet with four sections with 2 used for headlight adjusters. Puncture a hole in one of the unused ones and pass the cable through.

If you really have to stick it through to the engine bay, you can route it behind the instrument panel and there is the rubber grommet with four sections with 2 used for headlight adjusters. Puncture a hole in one of the unused ones and pass the cable through.

I agree with this - this is the best place - I used it to run mine through on Favorits and Felicia's

There is a large gromet with nobbles on , behind the battery, on the bulkhead. Cut a nobble of and push the wire through, take out the glove box, and the wire will be visible. Then route the cable down and along the under side of the sill trim and up into the boot

There is alarge gromet with nobbles on , behind the battery, on the bulkhead. Cut a nobble of and push the wire through, take out the glove box, and the wire will be visible. Then route the cable down and allong the under side of the sill trim and up into the boot

i was thinking the same thing too, or using the hole where the dash to engine loom comes through, but if the car has passenger side airbags it might be easier to come though on the drivers side