Citigo stainless pedals any ideas?

Didescharlie

Has anyone got any ideas for a solution - I can't find much on the internet/ebay etc. I'd have thought with the cross-platform nature of the car it won't be too long before someone offers some. I reckon it's the only thing missing from the Sport model's cabin.

Can definitely such pedals in the GT UP concept:

Volkswagen-GT-Up-dash-view.jpg

need to find out if the peddles are the same part number in ekta for the fabia and citigo, that would tell you for certain

or if a member has both a citigo and fabia that can measure the peddles

problem is are the pictures the actual item or a generic picture?

likely to be real item as prob std VAG parts bin item, as you can't really change much in the way of pedal design

I've asked around on the Up forums, and someone else seems to think the Audi TT set is the way to go. Looks identical to the Scout Fabia ones to me too. I might take a stab and find out.

• 4 weeks later...

My new Citigo sport - proudly er... sporting oem VAG stainless pedals. After approximately 5 minutes of fitting. Me reckons they look the absolute business, and just put that finishing touch to the cabin. Thanks to everyone who gave me help and advice on this.

P7243675.jpg

• Like 2

If anyone's interested I'll do a guide of part numbers and fitting etc which perhaps a mode can sticky, or put in the tech guides section.

Im interested fella

Appreciate the guide

Cheers

Damo

Damo - this is the set you need. I will take some pictures and do a proper fitting guide when I get back from Hamburg on Monday. Like I said on Tuesday night, it's the LHD gas pedal you need for the Citigo:

http://www.germanautopartsdirect.co.uk/AUDI-AUDI-TT-MK1-INTERIOR/c1_34_83/p3559/STAINLESS-STEEL-PEDAL-RUBBERS/product_info.html

• Like 1

Cheers Charlie

What you doing with those spare clutch and brake pedals you've got?

I'd happily buy them off you and just order the LHD accelerator pedal

Cheers

Damo