Skoda Tailgate Emblem & FABIA vRS Tailgate Badge

MattH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like the fabia badges. @acepower do you fancy going halves?

Dave

I have the used ones that are in this post for £8 posted or I have some brand new ones still in the bag I can sell for £12 posted.

I dont mind whichever, my badges are 80mm so i am looking to replace them.

I only have 1 Emblem.

I have 1 used and 1 new fabia vRS badge.

If you want the emblem on its own, I can do that seperate for £8 posted.

Sorry mate you've lost me. I only need the round skoda badge. Need to know size of it before i purchase.

The round badge (emblem) is 80mm. And it's suitable for front and rear mk1 fabia & Octavia and mk2 fabia & Octavia boot. Not front on the mk2 as that is 88mm.

The round badge (emblem) is 80mm. And it's suitable for front and rear mk1 fabia & Octavia and mk2 fabia & Octavia boot. Not front on the mk2 as that is 88mm.

Thats absolutely fine. Pm me your paypal address and i will sort payment today.

Are these still available or did they end up being sold?

Thx

Round emblem is sold but the used fabia badges are still available. £8 posted if you are interested. There was another interested but first to pay wins.

Hi, which one is still available? Is the VRS badge same on FABIA and Octavia or is it different in size? Thanks

Hi,

The only one I have left is the one that spells fabia and has the vrs underneath. If you look at an above post of the new badge in the packet, it is the same apart from it is used not new.