Abs light and traction control lights coming on after a few miles

My 05 vrs with I've owned from new has just started bringing the abs and traction control lights on father a few miles, it can be half a mile or 3, 5 etc, just started happening yesterday, and suggestions or problem solvers out there would be much apprictated, cheers, michael

My answer to everything in spite of no knowledge: have you checked fuse 6 on the battery in the engine bay. I had abs and traction light issues. This was the issue. Other than that I'm basically useless.

• 1 month later...

Think this could be anything to do with brake fluid? Having a look in my service book it looks like mine hasn't been changed in 3 years....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after it came on last night, I turned off and turned back on, didn't come back on, and hasn't since and driven quite a lot today. Weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be the alternator feed wire, mine was doing this after exactly 10 mins of driving. Turned out to be the alternator to gearbox feed.

. Mines does that after exactly 10 minutes everytime without fail. Only my traction control light though. Has done it since i got it and just got used to it. Is it a cheap fix or will i just live with it forever :p

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk