vRS 1.4 TSI Twincharger, Oil Consumption test. *Please only Test Result replies.

**Please only very few members can help here.**

So i know of at least 8 members that have posted or sent me 

Skoda Franchised Dealership 'Oil Consumption Test Results'.

If any of those members are prepared to post them here please do.

post the copy of THE ACTUAL TEST RESULT, HIDE YOUR VIN or REG NUMBER please.

The reason being to show that the Technicians can and have Weighed the Oil wrongly

& sometimes have the wrong amount of oil at the start of the test.

Then do the test wrongly.

GETTING A TOTALLY INACCURATE RESULT ON SOME OCCASIONS.

Sometimes not even knowing the correct weight of 1 Litre of 5w/30 or 5w/40 Full Synthetic

VW 502 00 or VW 504 00 Engine oil.

If these test results are all in one Thread this might be easier for 

ALASDAIR STEWART,BRAND DIRECTOR SKODA UK to read.

&

Some of his Technical Department, Senior Execs ect,

Also Motoring Magazine Editors & Motoring Journalists that appear unwilling to say anything against

'Audi Volkswagen Group',  VW, Audi, Skoda, SEAT and how they treat customers,

when there are manufacturing failures, and Dealership Failures to follow Technical Advice when it is issued.

"VORSPRUNG DURCH TECHNIK"

*Truth in Engineering.*

http://honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/skoda/fabia-vrs-2010/?section=good

thanks.

George

George,

Happy with the exposure but would like total anonymity right now, as we're not quite ready for total exposure of our details.

Hopefully will be by next month.

Others may be further advanced or have completed their sensitive compensation negotiation.

Tabulate your findings ,exposing the technical incompetence, by all means.

• Like 1

Thanks,

yes not wanting anyone still not having completed the the whole procedure to post the test results,

It is just that there are some members that had Test Results on Paper that proved to be Wrong, or wrongly carried out,

or even just how the were set out,

Quantity of Oil, Weight before and after, and miles covered and the Dealers opinion on a pass or fail.

Some were Invoiced for Tests that were just nonsense and required redoing, or after being told within tolerances,

then still required a replacement engine, because the One Tested was a Oil User with faulty internals.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/252759-fabia-vrs-oil-fix/page-29

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Skoda is a disgrace, customer service and dealership is a disgrace.

Just had the new engine in fabia vrs tried to get money back under sales of goods but the best they could could up with is 500 towards a new skoda what a load of rubbish!

We can all aid each other on this matter please contact me if need more details I am fighting this to the end I demand a full refund

They don't really know the problem with the car just all hit or miss tak tiks

Many thanks

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum.

Was your car under the Original 3 year manufacturers Warranty or an Extended Warranty, or one from a Dealership?

Others have not paid for Replacement Engines.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/294051-cave-cthe-14tsi-just-reply-please-if-you-have-had-an-engine-replaced

There is another thread on how other Owners have been Treated by Skoda UK when there have been

1.4TSI Twincharger Engines which have Failed due to Design, Manufacturing or materials by VW/Skoda.

george

Hello,

Skoda is a disgrace, customer service and dealership is a disgrace.

Just had the new engine in fabia vrs tried to get money back under sales of goods but the best they could could up with is 500 towards a new skoda what a load of rubbish!

We can all aid each other on this matter please contact me if need more details I am fighting this to the end I demand a full refund

They don't really know the problem with the car just all hit or miss tak tiks

Many thanks

In Greece things are the same if not worse (I bet it is worse) with Skoda. Mine is 1.2Tsi and sometimes I get the timing chain rattle at start up. My dealer told me that timing chain must be replaced but because my car is out of warranty I must pay both parts and labour. Even if this is a known issue, even if all services are done by them, even if timing chain cannot be serviced and supposed to last as long as the engine lasts (lifelong).

Not the same in the UK.

Skoda will need challenged in court if they are going to be knocking back Warranty or out of Warranty claims

on Engine Failures on any of the 1,800 CAVE 1.4 TSI they built & sold between 2010-2012

The sooner a Court Case is raised in England/Wales.  or in the Scottish Courts the better.

Skoda know that the VWG built engines that were failing from 2009-2012,

they went on to revise them and introduced the CTHE engine in 2012 because they had to.

Dealerships and Skoda UK were telling Owners that high oil use was within acceptable tollerances and doing 

Breather Valve Mods & ECU updates only where customers complained

& had Consumption test.

But Skoda Dealers were trying to put Owners off saying they would have to pay for tests if the Engines Oil Use proved to

be OK..

This is really where Skoda as the Manufacturer need to answer for the behaviour of their Franchised Official Dealerships.

Many of the vehicles that required engine replacement are now older than 3 years,

& lots are out in the UK Used Car Trade when Skoda Know they should have done a 'Service Campaign', 

on almost all of the 1,800 cars.

I am interested to hear the story from 'Samuelr88' on the circumstances,

& who it was that never knew what the fault was with his engine.

george

• Like 1