LG 50PK990 50 Inch Full HD 1080p Infinia Plasma TV

LG 50PK990
50 Inch Full HD 1080p Infinia Plasma TV with Freeview HD, Netcast, WiFi Ready, 600Hz, 4x HDMI & USB Connectivity.

In excellent condition with all accessories and instruction, plus box. RRP £1200 when new.

This was LG's flagship TV at the time of purchase, I was after a Panasonic but after reading many reviews and finding out LG supply screens for the likes of Sony etc, I decided to go for this one and was not disappointed.
One big advantage is you can play movies or clips direct from a USB drive or external HD.
The spec's are too big to fit in this advert (bluetooth etc) please see the link for futher info.
http://www.rgbdirect.co.uk/Products/Television/Plasma-TV/LG/50PK990

Only selling as treated myself to a Sony KDLW55905ABU

Reduced to £290 ono - (seen these on ebay for spares and repairs for £300)

Collection only  from York or might deliver in a smallish radius of YO26

• 2 weeks later...

Not really got round to pushing this until now, plasma's produce blacks the LED and LCD tv's can only dream of, plus the viewing angles are very good, as LEDs change as you increase your angle and move round the room.

I'll wait until Monday and then pop this on ebay/av forums etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to take it off your hands mate but I am off to Ibiza in a few weeks and need to save as much as possible really.

Are you in any major rush to sell it?

JRJG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk