Self car wash

Paul04RS

Does anyone know of anywhere I can wash my car on a weekly basis in the Milton Keynes area?

I've been trying to get more into detailing my car as I want to keep it looking it's best but I live on the 10th floor so cannot get water or electric to my garage. I've looked into water butts and generators but this is a large cost and I'm not allowed to keep fuel in the garage as it's council.

I just want somewhere I can go and use my own products to wash my car that's reliable as currently I'm at the mercy of other peoples kindness, which has failed today due to a domestic (nothing serious just don't like the tension in the air).

I have heard of places where you can pay to use the equipment but can't find any near me, seem to be a American idea.

I know this is a strange one but any info would help.

Cheers

Cheers Keith gonna go have a look at that, don't really like the look of the nomad think it's more for rinsing which I've got a 5l pump pressure washer for that and not enough power to shift the stubborn stuff.

• Like 1

If I was in your position I would take some pre-wash and my own cleaning kit to a buy time pressure wash.

Maybe get a sealable set of buckets you can fill to TBM?

Use the pressure wash to rinse, generally their shampoos can be a bit harsh

Problem is around here all the jet wash places don't have a setting for just water, the cheapest setting always has shampoo first. Oh well back to lugging water containers down to the garage.