Fabia mk1 Rubber mats for sale

devonutopia

Have four original rubber mats for sale, where the fronts have holes like the vRS mats for the locating lugs to go through.

Rears don't have same feature, but neither does the vRS ones :D

£15 for the set of 4.  Postage in UK will be abouyt a fiver/£6 I think.  Can also bring to Castle Combe next weekend

Sorry, no pics to hand.

Maybe intrested for £10 if you happy drop them in mine on your way to Combe ;-)

If you can meet me at McDonalds Easton Green or wherever it is on the eastern side of the ring road, you can have them for a tenner. :)   Should also have the clips too that screw into the carpet (unless you already have them)

If you can meet me at McDonalds Easton Green or wherever it is on the eastern side of the ring road, you can have them for a tenner. :) Should also have the clips too that screw into the carpet (unless you already have them)

what time you will by there? I don't have the screw so will take as well. I thought you pass my house cos I live on way to Combe. U been in mine pick up wheels and tyres few years ago

what time you will by there? I don't have the screw so will take as well. I thought you pass my house cos I live on way to Combe. U been in mine pick up wheels and tyres few years ago

Oh yeah, well I have put mats in the car already but I forgot about the screws and stuff.  Will need to dig those out

We'll be at McDonalds at 7.00am to 7.30am (roughly)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/301225-april-2014-pre-coombe-bristol-mcmeet/page-1